Thursday 2 May 2013

April Painting Pledge - Eldar Vehicles - War Walkers Complete!

Been a while without a post since life has been in the way a bit and I've been having to grind through this month's painting pledge.

I've now finished the 6 Eldar War Walkers from the pledge and this was probably a pledge of it's own. There's so many fiddly bits, resetting black armoured areas and the sheer amount of gem stones on the model too. This combined with the fact every few minutes part of one would break and I'd have to re-glue it, meant that progress was very slow for the second half of the month.


So there we go. 6 Eldar War Walkers with Scatter Lasers and a Missile Launcher in each team too for a bit of anti-armour punch / blast weaponry (and also because I didn't have enough bits for all Scatter Lasers).

In all, I've not technically finished my entire pledge... but all that's left are the various magnetised weaponry which hopefully I can finish off in a night or two. But 95% of the work is now completed and with a good run at it tonight I might be able to finish the others and plan my pledge for May.

Paint:

  • 3 Wave Serpents
  • 6 War Walkers
  • 1 Falcon
  • All the Wave Serpent, Falcon and Guardian platform weaponry.
Spray:
  • Dark Angels Plasma Cannon Devastator Squad
  • 1 Imotekh
  • 1 Trazyn
  • 1 Cryptek
  • 1 Overlord
  • 10 Tesla Immortals
  • 5 Lychguard with Voidblade and shield
  • 1 Ghost Ark
  • 1 Catacomb Command Barge / Annihalation Barge
Buy:
  • Soul Grinder (Not happening now.)
  • Tyranid Additions
  • Black Spray
That's all for now folks, hopefully before the weekend I can get the weaponry done and sign off my Eldar for a while, just in time for a brand new Codex. YAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment