For those of you who are interested in taking part in the Blood Bowl league, I'll be tracking the progress and standings on here during the time but for now, here's the initial ruleset.
MAWS Blood Bowl League Rules v1.0
- The league will start on June 3rd.
- Players must submit their team rosters by 31st May.
- Preliminary fixture lists will be sent out by 1st June.
- Emails with team rosters to be sent to my email address.
- The league will be split into 2 phases (details later).
- We will be using the current version of the Blood Bowl Rules on Games Workshop site (HERE).
- All teams must be made using the rosters in the specified version of the LRB.
- No teams outside of the GW LRB may be used (No Bretonnians, Khorne Daemons, Slaan, etc.) regardless of their official status with organisations like the NAF.
- Proxies / Conversions maybe be used, providing it is clear what they are meant to be.
- Each team is made using 1,000,000 gold coins.
- Each team roster should be submitted using the Excel document supplied (HERE)
- All teams and players should have some creative and suitable names (No Player #1, Lineman 12, etc.)
League Phase 1:
- Phase 1 of the League is intended to get players to know each other and get comfortable with rules and play each team at least once.
- All games will be played using the standard rules (including Weather).
- There will be no pre-game inducements.
- There will be no post-game injury, skill advancement or other rolls.
- At the end of each game, all players are returned back to full health as they appear on the submitted roster.
- In short, each match between players is treated as though it is their first game with the team.
League Phase 2:
- Phase 2 of the league will be used once all players have played each other once.
- At this point we will introduce post-game injuries, skills and so on.
- Rules for phase 2 will be sent out after all Phase 1 games have been played.
- 3 Points for a Win
- 1 Point for a Draw
- 0 Points for a Loss.
- Touchdowns For / Touchdowns Against will be recorded and the Touchdown Difference will be used to settle tied positions.
- Players will play each other once in Phase 1.
- On the last weekend of each month the fixture list for the following month will be posted.
- Each player must get that fixture played in the upcoming month.
- Record the results of the game, along with touchdowns scored.
- Email / Text me the results.
- The League table will then be updated and mailed out at the end of each month.
- A copy of the league table will also be posted to the MAWS Facebook Group.
If you're interested in taking part, let me know ASAP! I'll be drawing the first fixtures over the weekend so people can arrange their games for this month.