Wednesday 12 June 2013

June Painting Pledge - Necrons and Chaos Daemons

Morning folks.

It's a bit far into the month for this, but if I don't post it I will be giving myself an excuse not to do it. Last month was quite a productive month, with the exception of my Eldar vehicle weapons, so this month I'm looking at a bit less painting and more building.

Paint:

  • Necron Ghost Ark
  • Remaining Eldar vehicle weaponry.
Build and Spray:
  • 20 Bloodletters
  • 1 Skullcannon
  • 1 Herald of Khorne
  • 3 Ravenwing Bikes
Buy:

  • Eldar Codex
  • 3 Ravenwing Bikes

So far I've made a bit of progress by getting the Ghost Ark basecoated in black, which is a massive chore since I've glued it all together and it's a right pain to get into the gaps.

I've also managed to glue up the Skullcannon. Originally I was hoping I could magnetise it to enable me to swap between the Bloodthrone and Skullcannon, but gave up on that as I needed the Herald on foot for my list idea.



That's all for now then, I'll be posting up a few more micro articles over the next couple of days, then on Monday hopefully do a photo dump from Phalanx.

SB

No comments:

Post a Comment