Wednesday 24 October 2012

Batman Miniature Game from Knight Models

YES. It's happening.

As some of you may know, I like Batman.

I like Miniatures.

Lowe and behold... I surfed the blog-verse this morning whilst my PC updated, I came across this post from Tales of a Tabletop Skirmisher: NEW- Batman Miniature Game from Knight Models

I'd been planning on working on rules / miniatures for a Batman demo game for ages and hadn't got round to it. Now I know this is coming, all I can do is wait like a giddy kid before Christmas.





Even better is the fact the models are based off the Arkham games, as they're two of my favourite games of all time.

It's an official DC licensed product and I cannot wait for them to release stuff from it. From scouring their Facebook page, I can't get any more info about it, but Knight Models make some fantastic stuff. I can remember they had the license for Marvel stuff a while back. I thought about getting some to paint, then thought I can't do the models justice.

More info, taken from http://www.facebook.com/BatmanMiniatureGame

Batman Miniature Game is a skirmish game based on the broad Batman universe. You can command one of the most famous criminal bands in Gotham City to expand your territory and control the underworld, or stop their evil plans with the Dark Knight and his allies.

The game includes the most important characters created by Bob Kane, like Batman himself, Robin, Nightwing, etc. aided by the Gotham City

Police trying to stop the gangs led by the most infamous criminals and psychopaths of the DC Comics universe, like The Joker, Penguin, Two-Face, the immortal Ra´s al Ghul and many others.

Knight Models team has created incredible detailed miniatures to accurately portray these characters and their sidekicks, 30 mm scale ready to assemble and paint. This is a licensed and official DC Comics product.

Batman Miniature Game is an innovative and original game system, easy to learn and tactical deep, that features thrilling combats and frenzy action, where bands of 5 to 12 characters fight to achieve their objectives in games of 40 to 60 minutes duration.

Choose side and get ready for the ultimate battle to control the streets of Gotham City!.
So yeah. EXCITED.

Best start saving up my pennies!

SB

1 comment:

  1. I hope out there of Spain the people play this game.

    ReplyDelete