Sunday 5 August 2012

Angrymans road to Britcon 2012

Hi all,

Angryman here, its my turn to post about my army, once again Hive Fleet Tattybojangles will be gracing Britcon's tables.  the link to the competition is here

Britcon 2012

This will be my first 6th edition competition, I'm looking forward to it but a little worried as I haven't had that long to practise.

Unfortunately Geoff Hamlton, the regular umpire, has had to drop out last minute so I stepped in to help run the competition along with a fellow competitor Martin Jeanes.

I'm hoping to finish in the top 3 this year, the past 2 years I've attended I've finished 4th and I'd like my beloved Hive Fleet to take home a prize.

The Hive fleet

The Swarmlord and Hive Guard

Tyranid Prime

2 units of Hive Guard

The Doom of Malan'Tai with a Mysetic Spore

Tyranid Warriors

2 units of Termagants

2 Tervigons

2 Trygons

I like this model so much I had to take a separate picture of it, this is my version of the Tremorbeast (a gargantuan Trygon featured in White Dwarf)

objective markers

the entire army

This army has 5 scoring units, with the ability to make more using the Tervigons, its contains 5 monstrous creature, which can each deal out a lot of damage.  The Doom will have his innate spirit leech and will using the the new the ed powers.  The Swarmlord will also be using the new powers but from the Biomancy table.  The Swarmlord along with the 2 Trygons will be spearheading my assaults with the Doom and the Hive guard providing support and the Tervigons and Termagants acting as a second wave.

I'll be taking pictures of the event and of opponents armies that I'll post next week.

As usual, all comments welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Nice 'Nid army, dude. Will be adding to this weeks UK Bloggers weekly round up. Be sure to get the UK Bloggers logo added to your blog; you can get it from www.imperiusdominatus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, i will do, i'll look at it now.

    ReplyDelete