Tuesday 26 April 2011

Badger's Log - Brotherhood of the Forge: Repentia

Morning again,

Quick one from me, to ease me back into the working week.Over the weekend, I've been trying to paint up Bretonnian things that have been left in a box for ages - in the hope of either selling them, or actually playing Fantasy a bit more.

Suffice to say, I didn't get a full unit painted, got about 15 Men at Arms that are almost done, but not completed yet.

In the mean time, over the last few weeks I'd been painting up Brotherhood of the Forge stuff and after showing off the Retributor squad this week, thought I'd show my Repentia squad.


They're Dwarf Miners painted to match the rest of the army. In Fantasy, the pickaxes are Great Weapons, so I thought they would translate over as the "Ceremonial Eviscerators" for the Sister Repentia unit. Originally, the aim was for Slayers to be Repentia, but without plastic models they weren't going to make the cut.

Then I found Avatars of War's "Dwarf Berserkers", so now they're going to be bought and made into a variety of Assassins and Arco-Flagellants due to the amount of skin on show, that I can paint as flesh or a bodyglove.

Hopefully I'll get a game with the Brotherhood sometime soon, but last thing I played was a sampler game of Warmachine and really enjoyed it (although we probably missed off a fair few rules or played them wrong)...

I'll keep plodding on with the blog when I get chance!

Peace,
SB

No comments:

Post a Comment