Saturday 6 March 2010

[Rumours] Could this be the BA lander ????

Thought I'd share this picture I came across on the web (Gives me a chance to see if I can actually post something). Apparently from games day 09 showing a pic of an imperial transporter in progress from forgeworld ????? Could carry 2 sets of troops in each side of the hull from the looks of it as the rumours suggest. Looks like 2 WW2 beach landers with something out of star wars stuck to the top if you ask me.

Me !!! I think I'll wait & see until I can get a look at the new dex - given up on the rumour mill front now -Far too many. Before anyone posts a comment yes I know I just added to it
Personally I'll be happy if the blood angel codex isn't changed too much, but this many rumours can't be wrong. So expect at your next gaming competition or people playing in GW stores around the country to see the greatest marines of all time and nid's by the bucket load. That's until the next over hyped codex comes out with god knows what included to make each one better than the last. At this rate by the time they get back round to vanilla marines it'll include Emperor class Titans (for 400 points ) and while GW are at it they might throw in the emperor himself !!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Like you say, this is from a while ago. I reckon it ties in with Imperial Armour 8 and could be the rumours everyone is reading. Either way, it's a Forge World model... so it's not the BA Lander.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who cares ?????????? I just managed to post something :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know... about blinkin' time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.dakkadakka.com/gallery/87904-Stormraven.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. The rumors say yes, but I hope not because that thing is damn ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. From what I've seen based on my other post they have not made a model for this yet so will most likely be done in a second wave --- same as the librarian dreadnought

    ReplyDelete