Friday 13 August 2010

Britcon 2010 - The night before

This is my first effort at a non club or 'big' tourney and not sure how it will go. We will see !!! Few restrictions in the rules packs altered my list from what I would have preferred.

Finally posting the completed army after practically spending all week non stop painting the whole army. Not best idea for a tourney I know.

I decided to roll out a 'pure' Slaanesh list, named The Cabal of Broken Dreams, consisting of :

HQ
Keeper of Secrets
Herald of Slaanesh on Chariot
Troops
 
Daemonettes of Slaanesh (x4 units of 7 with chaos instrument -- 3 get the chop)
Elites
Fiends of Slaanesh (x2 units of 6)
Fast Attack
Seekers of Slaanesh (x2 units of 10)

Heavy Support
'Bash Brothers/sisters' (x2 Soul Grinders with phlegm)
Daemon Prince of Slaanesh
Objectives
3 warp gates
If I was serious about this tourney & bulked up on the daemonette squads & taken another 2 units, but I like my converted cold one models. A few of the units have upgrades, but I am not listing them here. Decided to go to Britcon purely to give me a kick up the bum to get some stuff painted, seein as I probably have probably 25000 points of 40k models, made up from various different armies, but only a fraction of it painted and an Emperors Children Army still to put together. Get bored easily & like to have a lot of choice in all my armies ---- But that's for a different post !!

3 comments:

  1. That should be in the early hours of the day of the tourney !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats looks really good, i really like the warp gates, looking forward to seeing the army in action tonight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Might do nothin --- seein as the general is asleep at the side of the battlefield

    ReplyDelete