Angryman here with a question. If you could have a soundtrack for your battles what would it be?
I recently completed Dawn Of War II and that got me thinking about the music of 40K. I love the gothic and dark music the game plays but surly there must be better music to listen to while you punish your opponents army!!
There is the traditional rock and metal music. I love ACDC and their music has done wonders for the Ironman films. You could go all twisted and get some Danny Elfman music (the guy who did the sounds tracks for Batman, Batman Returns, Sleepy Hollow etc, you get the picture). You could even go army themed, for example
- Space wolves - Scandinavian music
- Vanilla Marines - eye of the tiger (Rocky)
- Tyranids - Aliens soundtrack
- Blood Angels - Operatic music
- Eldar - Lord Of The Rings soundtrack
- Orks - I'm struggling with this one
- Dark Eldar - anything by Chesney Hawks (pure evil)
- Tau - for some reason German music is coming to mind (efficieny????)
- Imperial Guard - any music associated with Vietnam